- Take charge of your personal spiritual growth
- Be empowered to be a force for positive change
- Collaborate in acts of service
Through focused discussion on the Word of God and practical exercises participants develop knowledge, skills, and spiritual insights, empowering them to take responsibility for their own personal spiritual growth. This process of one’s individual development and fulfilment reaches its fullest transformative effect when directed toward service.
- Reflections on the Life of the Spirit – personal transformation
- The Twin Manifestations – a study of the life of the Bab & Baha’u’llah as well as to gain spiritual insights into the significance of this Day and the promises it holds for humanity.
- Teaching Neighborhood Virtue Classes – The moral education of children is fundamental to human happiness. It stimulates the appearance of virtues, such as kindness, trustworthiness, and respect. Virtues such as these will powerfully influence the quality of their lives and the well-being of society as a whole.
- Junior Youth Spiritual Animator Program – Become a mentor to junior youth through facilitating programs that seek to enhance their spiritual and intellectual capacities and empower them to become active participants in the spiritual development of society with a focus on service.
Home Visits: Devotions and Discussion
For those who wish to have a heart to heart talk, want someone to pray with, or perhaps would like to know more about the Baha’i Faith.
Youth Short Film Series:
To Serve Humanity This series of short films captures the insights and conversation among youth from around the globe as they explore some of the themes that are central to the process of community building. Contributing to the Betterment of Society Twofold Moral Purpose Qualities for Collective Action Building a New Civilization Frinedship & Mutual Support
Contact: 767-7079 or email email@example.com
Youth Programs Contact: Aurelia Blake (937) 829-7696 or Cyprian Sajabi (937) 532-3954
Art from Baha’is in Kazakhstan.